During consultation the comments and petitions can be submitted:
- by electronic means:
via an on-line form available at the following websites:
– konsultacjesusza.pl ; (from 15 August 2019)
– to e-mail address: email@example.com
- by letter:
to address: Ministerstwo Gospodarki Morskiej i Żeglugi Śródlądowej, Departament Gospodarki Wodnej i Żeglugi Śródlądowej (Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation, Department for Water Management and Inland Navigation), ul. Nowy Świat 6/12, 00-400 Warszawa (Warsaw)
- in person:
at the office of the Ministry of Maritime Economy and Inland Navigation, Department for Water Management and Inland Navigation, 6/12 Nowy Świat street, 00-400 Warsaw
- the paper version of comments on the form can be also submitted during the 15 consultation meetings.
During the consultation, comments and petitions concerning the 4 elements of the DECP project can be submitted. These elements are:
- analysis of the possibilities for increasing available water resources,
- proposal for construction or reconstruction of water facilities,
- proposal of necessary changes in terms of water resources utilization and changes to natural and artificial retention,
- catalogue of actions aiming at counteracting drought effects.
The Plan project elements presentation in the form of an on-line system with a browser of catalogue actions along with a geoportal module on the https://konsultacjesusza.pl/ shall become available from 15 August 2019.
We invite you to participate in the public consultation for the drought effects counteracting plan.